CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Depressed

I have several updates on my memory stick, but the guy will not let me put on the computer - so I will have to post them when I can. Meanwhile - I am very depressed. I have no court date in sight and am running out of money. I have prayed - and no answers come. I don't know what God is doing - but my time is running out. My 171 expires April 12 - at that point if I have not had court - it is over. I have to come home without this child. The judge is making up documents to ask for. This is the most corrupt place I know. I don't know how much more I can cry. It is at the end. I don't know what else I can do.

I ask for prayers. God has not heard - maybe he will hear other people? It is that bad here. I can't believe that God would bring me here - place this child in my hands - then not finish it. I don't need grand finales - I just need a court date and for all to go well.

I don't even feel I can attach to this child cause I am afraid I will lose her.

0 comments: