CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Just a Quick Update

I have several blog updates to post - but the internet cafe wised up to what I was doing and now have disabled the USB ports. Ooops - my bad. Anyway - We had court on March 9 - and I am the official mama to Zoey Alyssa Hanks. The judge told me I could not give her back! Mom and I still laugh at that - we think she may have met her. : ) She is such a hard-headed little toot - but you will be happy to know that I have many years ahead of her on the hard-headedness and strong will - so I have won most battles thus far.

We are suppose to get the court decree on the 21st - then spend the day getting the birth certificate and passport. Then, we are planning on leaving for Kiev on the 22nd. Then, leave for DALLAS, TEXAS on March 25th. This whole plan hinges on the judge getting us our court decree on the 21st in the morning. If it is that afternoon - then we might get pushed back a day or two - then have to worry about airline availabilty. But, we are praying we get the decree on morning of 21st.

I will post my blogs about court and following days once I get to Kiev! Until then - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

1 comments:

Kimbell and Mark said...

Hey girls - all three of you!!! Can't wait till you're in the states with your dog, Linda with your hubby, Jen driving your car, sleeping in your bed, understanding the street signs, using your computer . . . so many things to look forward to. You have showed amazing persistence throughout this LOOOOONG ordeal. And if you can make it there - you'll make it ANYWHERE!!! Whoever wrote that song about NY obviously had never been to Ukraine. We pray for you every single day and pray that God continues to protect you and deliver you home to us SOON - very soon. Love you guys. Hang in there - it's almost over.
Love Kim and crew!!!!!!