OK – It is December 2nd – start checking back often so you can see my updates on freaking out. 21 days before I leave!!!!!!!!
Croatia was beautiful. Very Mediterranean and the food was good. The people spoke flawless English and the scenery was incredible. What a nice getaway. Again, I will try to upload a photo or two. I kind of forgot how to though.....
Just last night I finally got all the furniture out of the tot’s room, and will start this weekend getting the room in order. Although, someone pointed out to me that the bed I have has slots that are too wide and my precious Zoey might get her little head stuck in there – so I may have to find a new bed. Joy – more money. This kid is costing a fortune!
Great news!!!!!! The employer is now paying 8 paid weeks off for adoption. I now have 14 weeks off paid. What an awesome gift that is! Thank you, God. Now, I might just take off until August 1 instead of June 1. Watch out - you just might see me at the zoo, arboretum, chuck-e-cheeses. I am going to be living up that time off!
What else? I guess because I might be freaking out too much - I might be tired. Thus, nothing much else is going on! But, check back soon - I might change my mind the next day!
NOT THAT SAME GIRL...
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment