We went to the Arboretum today to see the pumpkin patch. It was pretty fun. Zoey had lots of fun dancing and twirling around the park. We went with our friends Whitney and Maria - Maria was adopted from Ukraine in February of 2008. She is cute as a button and Zoey tries to mother her. Calls her baby Maria. It is funny to watch Zoey with younger kids.
Not much is going on. I am still looking for the right job. I accepted a job - then it did not work out due to funding reasons. I am now awaiting news on a second opportunity. Meanwhile - we are just hanging.
3 comments:
Great pictures! Happy Fall!
Glad to see the new pics, I cannot believe how big she is! where does the time go?? Hang in there with your job...something will fall into place when the time is right. Enjoy your time with Zoey while you have it, as we already know, it flys by. Happy to hear from you guys. Big (((HUGS))).
Christina and Olena
What a cutie-pa-tutie!
How is your exchange student working out?
Don't worry too much about your job hunt... I know that something will come up!
Take care - and give Zoey a hug for me!
Amy
Post a Comment