My friend Gladys and I took our kiddos to a 4th of July event near the house. It was a nice day - despite the downpour. It let up enough for us to take the kids to play a little.
NOT THAT SAME GIRL...
13 years ago
This blog details my journey to find a little girl in the country of Ukraine and our lives together as we grow as a family of two.
Posted by Jennifer at 10:11 PM
2 comments:
Hey girl - she is so stinkin cute!!!!! Just updated our blog too - put a cute pic of Zoey and Anastasia. I LOVED you guys being here - just too short!!!
XOXOOXOX
Hey Jenn!
Geez she is soooo cute! I have not read your blog for a bit - I would not give up on Ukraine too quick - you just never know! But I will always be here cheering you on!
Amy
Post a Comment