OK - I was tagged by my friend Amy, who has the cutest kids ever! The "Challenge" was to pull the fourth photo from my fourth file off my computer! And to pass this challenge along to at least two other people... Here is the photo. Now, I send the challenge to Stefanie, Kim, and Jill.
This photo is of some baby birds that hatched in our yard (on top of a fence post) and made a lot of noise. Zoey would go out each day and check on them and wonder why their mother left them all day. So cute.

8 comments:
Cute little birds!
Glad that you enjoyed my little Challenge!
Thanks for the great xmas card! Zoey just looks adorable!
Happy New Year!!!
That is actually a pretty cool pic! Happy New Year!
Girllllll, Don't be tryin to give me anything extra to do over here!!
Jen!
Where have you been? We miss hearing how you and Zoey are doing. Blog some more would ya?!?!!
Take Care,
Lisa
update your blog girlfriend. seriously. or email me a pic or two.
Jennifer:
I stumbled upon your blog by chance this evening. How wonderful to see it though we know the whole story...all the phone calls, the fear, the attempts to get your documents to you in a diplomatic pouch. This has turned out great. Zoey is so beatiful and you are a great family. Even though we were just there as as a shoulder and an ear through the process, we are so glad that we were able to be a part of this. Hope you are doing well.
Jim & Sheila Todd
Jen, I was so sorry to have lost your blog when I deleted the old blog (after the failed adoption)
I forgot to save my links!! Just started blogging again and was thrilled to see how you & Zoey are!!
Are you still planning on adopting again? I can't believe how much Zoey has grown! She is so adorable.
Hope all's well,
Kate in England!
Post a Comment