On March 25, 2006 - Me, Mom and Zoey stepped off a LONG flight at DFW to a welcoming crowd of friends and family. I was already in tears after landing --- I could barely contain myself. I was happy, tired, stressed, nervous - and ready to get to my house. I am working on writing up the "real" last year. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of my precious baby - who is becoming a big girl.
NOT THAT SAME GIRL...
13 years ago
3 comments:
WOW Jen and Zoey! Hard to believe it has been 1 year already! I remember bawling my eyes out the first time you posted pictures of this little baby! who is now quite the "big girl"!!! Congratulations to you both - and God Bless.
Christina, Jason and Olena Warchol
Congrats again!
She is such a cutie! Worth every stinking fee - right???!
Happy Easter!
love,
Amy
Happy 1 year, amazing!!!
Post a Comment