Maybe I should post a photo of the loot. It was too much. Zoey was so over-stimulated. Next year - definitely a gift minimum! But hey - her first Christmas was awesome. All of the stuff you see was hers. A wagon, tricycle, bicycle, coloring desk, dolls, stuffed animals - you name it.
Zoey is growing so much and talking so much. It is so amazing. Amazing as to where she was 10 months ago. This time last year - I was sitting in Kiev - hanging with mom - tackling that blasted hill - hanging with the Bottos - sleeping (which by the way - I could use some major sleep these days). Just waiting and not knowing what was going on. Little did I know in 11 days I would meet the love of my life.
I know I will be an emotional wreck on some milestone dates that are coming up. I will be posting the ever famous referral photo, our first meeting, and some other photos from the orphanage - so check back often!
Also, today is my parents 40th anniversary - so Happy Anniversary to you both.
NOT THAT SAME GIRL...
13 years ago
3 comments:
What a very special 1st Christmas together. I did think of little Zoey on the day.
Hope 2007 is wonderful!
Oksana wants to know if she can come play with all of the cool stuff!!!
Yep can't believe it was a year ago huh? wonder if those nice waiter still work at Patio - or whatever the name of that Italian place was. Can't wait to see you in a few months! Love you girl!!!
Kim
Post a Comment